BBM For PC Download: Long way back, BlackBerry developed a messenger, was created exclusively for Blackberry users as a communication tool. It placed BlackBerry users in competition with the rest of the world. The BlackBerry Messenger required a particular mobile platform to perform all of its action. It created chaos for them, as the BlackBerry users found themselves unable to chat or message with the friends not having the same operating mobile platform. But with the latest releases and upgrades, this problem has been resolved.
We can even take this further by downloading the BlackBerry Messenger on your PC. You can now experience all the features of your BBM from the computer of your living room. Send your messages, chat and do video conferencing through BBM by installing it on your PC for the larger viewing experience.
Download BBM For PC With Windows 10/8.1/8/7
There are two ways you can follow install BBM on your PC. It can be done either with the use of Bluestacks or Youwave. Now, we will see how to Install BBM on Computer using Bluestacks.
Installing BBM on PC/Mac with the use of Bluestack:
- First of all, you ought to download and Install Bluestacks on your Windows Computer.
- Open, Bluestacks software from the Desktop. (Shortcut icon is created once it is installed correctly). There you see search option to start the BBM installation. Click on search option.
- Search for BBM in the Search Box.
- The first result is BBM App. Click on it to get the Install option on Plystore.
- Now, you will have to tap on Install button on the play store menu.
- The application will ask for the access to some features like Calendar, Contacts, etc. Click Accept.
- After you accept, downloading of the App starts. It would take sometime to get installed on your Computer.
- Once it installed successfully, it can be accessed through All apps section on the main menu screen of Bluestacks. Sometimes you can directly access it from main menu also. But recent apps will be shown here.
- Click on BBM app to open.
- Create an account on BBM with your username and password.
- You can add all of your contacts in this step, by clicking on Yes Tab.
- Add any photo of your choice from the gallery. Alternatively, you can take a pic from your computer.
- Now you are all ready to use your BBM App on your PC.
Installing BlackBerry Messenger Using Youwave PC Software
- Click on the link – http://youwave.com/download/ and then download Youwave Emulator on your PC.
- Install the software correctly and launch it.
- Sign Into you Google Playstore account and search for the BBM, like we did on Bluestacks.
- Search results will appear on the Youwave screen, select BBM official app. Install it to start chatting with people.
Benefits of using BBM on PC
- You can make the voice call to your friends and know when messages are delivered and read.
- Share documents, photos, voice notes, and files. View it on the larger screen for large and bright viewing experience.
- Share your location with your contacts live on Map.
- Use ample of Emoticons for every mood.
- You can send timed messages, retract your messages, multi-person chat with your friends and control who can contact you.
Follow these simple four steps to use BBM on PC either through Youwave and Bluestacks. Using Andy OS is also an alternative to getting this messenger apps to Laptop or Desktop. It’s very simple to use. But, fulfill all the prerequisites as mentioned above, if you want to run the App efficiently.