Founded in 2011, BlueStacks App Player is a software that enables downloading and installation of Android apps on your Windows PC or Laptop. It is an Android emulator that allows one to access the free Android apps over a computer. Posting photos in Instagram, accessing WhatsApp from your PC or Laptop, watching free movies using Megabox HD, Cinema box App, Vidmate APK & more from Android on Computers are all possible with the offline installer of Bluestacks for PC/Laptop.
Latest version of Bluestacks is now available as Bluestacks 2. You can download it from here easily with an official download link.
After proper installation, any free Android app can be found within seconds. Bluestacks cannot be transferred from one PC to another. The apps section consists of all the installed apps and supports the use of all input devices. Bluestacks 2 have over 1.5million mobile apps with a worldwide user count of 130 million. BlueSatcks 2 merges Windows or OSX and Android effortlessly, and that’s why it has gained high popularity within a short period.
- Best Read: Free Video Downloader Vidmate For PC
Features Of Bluestacks & Bluestacks 2 For PC/Laptop
- Bluestacks app player supports all Windows operating systems such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10 without any error.
- Bluestacks on PC allows installing any free Android app like WhatsApp, SnapChat, Clash of Clans, Candy Crush, etc.
- Bluestacks on the Desktop/Laptop has the good user interface and is user-friendly.
- The installation procedure is very easy, and hence, it doesn’t need any user guide.
Requirements for BlueStacks App Player:
- The user must be the administrator of the PC/Laptop.
- The PC should have 2GB of RAM or main memory.
- The PC must have 4GB of disk space to store Android apps and games along with its data.
- It is necessary to have Direct X.9 or above on the PC to install BlueStacks app.
- The graphic drivers of the PC must be updated, or else compatibility issues might arise.
- The PC must have Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher installed. It can also be updated through Windows updates.
Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Requirements:
- The PC must have Service Pack 3 (SP3) or higher installed.
- The PC must have Windows Installer 4.5 installed.
- The PC must have.NET Framework 2.0 SP2; It can also be installed from the web.
Download BlueStacks and Bluestacks 2 To Use Android Apps on PC/Laptop
The following steps have to be executed to enjoy BlueStacks on your PC:
- Firstly, the BlueStacks 2 app file has to be downloaded from the official BlueStacks 2 site. The file size is around 100MB, and it takes a few minutes to get downloaded.
- To start the installation, we have to double click on the downloaded executable file. Installation takes a few moments to finish.
- Onscreen instructions are present in the BlueStacks 2 file, which is to be executed to complete the installation process.
- After installation is completed, a shortcut icon will be created on the desktop, and you are ready to use it.
- Google Play store account must be added to your Bluestacks 2 emulator to access Android application from Play store.
- If you have the existing account of Play store, directly add it on Bluestacks 2. Or else, create one new account within 5 minutes.
- Fill the required fields and press OK to continue to the Android emulator with granted access to the Android Play store.
Power setting conflict resolution:
If the PC’s default setting lowers the graphic card capacity to increase battery longevity, the software installation is hampered, and incompatibility of graphics card is shown. In this case, the laptop should be connected to the charger while BlueStacks gets installed.
Graphical Card Error or Incompatibility:
Graphic Card Incompatibility during the software installation is one of the most common errors. To avoid this error follow below six steps:
- Uninstall the present BlueStacks 2 file.
- Open Registry editor.
- Take a backup of Registry.
- Delete all the files and values present under BlueStacks 2 in the registry.
- Re-download BlueStacks from the official website.
- Double click the file and hit on Install option.
Above mentioned steps eliminate the problem and BlueStacks 2 start working flawlessly on your computer.
BlueStacks 2 is by far one of the best Android emulators. With its quality performance and efficiency along with a varied range of apps it is soon becoming a very useful platform to access Android in PCs. So don’t wait and install BlueStacks download on your PC/Laptop to enjoy all the free Android apps in your notebook.