There are apps like Vidmate, Videoder, Tubemate, & Snaptube to download videos from the internet without any cost. Dentex Downloader for Android comes under the same category. The Dentex App was introduced in 2013. So many updates are going on since it is launched as the App has been facing some minor bug issues.
But With Dentex APK 5.1.1, everything is clear & it is good to go now. Dentex for Android Mobiles/Tablets installation is possible with APK file of Dentex Youtube downloader. The only issue with the application is that Android 4+ smartphones only support the App functionality.
Download Dentex YouTube Downloader
As we all know, Installing APK files on Android mobiles is restricted due to security purposes. But you can manually allow the Installation of Dentex APK on Android by enabling Unknown Sources.
To enable unknown sources, go to settings, click on the security, scroll down to find the option “Unknown Sources.” Click on it & press OK to allow Apps Installation using the APK file.
- Now, download the Dentex APK from this developers link.
- If the download complete message appears on the notification bar, click on it directly.
- If you are using a file manager, search for the Dentex APK file & click on it.
- Later, tap on the Install button appears on the screen to proceed further.
- Dentex YouTube downloader is now installed and ready to download the videos from the Youtube search engine.
How To Use Dentex YouTube Downloader App
Open the application, search for the video you want to download in the search option.Click on the video or Format tab to get the links to download or watch the video.Choose the video resolution to download & confirm it.The downloading status of any video is available on the Dashboard tab.
Features Of Dentex YTD APK
- The direct search option is provided to get any favorite video to download easily.
- Multi-threaded download option is available.
- Almost all formats are available for a video. Even there is an option provided to download the MP3 file as well. So, we can say Dentex is a Youtube to MP3 converter.
- You can extract MP3 file (aac/ogg) from the downloaded video by click on it on the Dashboard tab.
- In the Dentex App, there is slide bar on the left side. It has so many filters to get the best out of search results. Once you filtered the Videos, there is a save results option to make the changes.
- There is a settings tab on Dentex downloader app to make any changes according to your device or taste.
Official Reference: Dentex.github.io
I hope everything is clear on downloading Dentex’s APK for Android. Come back later to our blog PCdownloadsfree.Com to get the latest updates on Android APKs & Windows Computers.