Kik for PC/Laptop Download: With the passing time, we develop or sometimes get ladened with some relationships, which at times we find difficult to manage. We spend an inordinate time with our close friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. But with the speeding space of life, we find that we do not satisfy each and everyone with our physical presence. At such times, online messenger services come as a savior. Using messenger services make us feel that we coexist well with them however physically apart from them.
To help you with that, we can suggest you one of the best Messenger App. The name of the App is Kik for PC. With this app, you can connect to your friends and relative worldwide at no cost. You can even chat with the robots too if you wish. But most of the people they find it too difficult to talk on mobile or smartphones, so they always search for an App that can be used on PC/laptop on Windows 10/8.1/8/7. So, here we are discussing the ways in which Kik can be downloaded and installed on the Windows PC/Laptop for better chat experience.
Free Download Kik For PC/Laptop On Windows 10/8.1/8/7
For downloading Kik, you have to use some android emulator. Android emulators let the Apps feel as if they are being used on the Android platform rather than any PC. The best android emulator for downloading Kik is Blue stacks. You can install Bluestacks very easily on your PC by following this simple procedure.
First of all, download the Bluestacks App. You can download and follow the procedure to Install it from bluestacks 2 emulator.
Installing Kik on PC/Laptop using Play Store App
- Once you Installed Bluestacks and signed In, you need to open Play Store App on the menu.
- Search for Kik on the Play store search bar.
- Click on the Kik logo from the search results; it will take you to Install page.
- Click on the Install button.
- You can directly open the Kik messenger on PC from the open button.
- If you are a Kik user already, you can log in to your account. Or else, sign up from the window like below.
Kik For PC/Laptop Download Using APK Installation Method
- Now to install Kik App on Bluestacks, you will need to download its APK file. Click here to download it.
- After downloading the APK, go to the bluestacks app. On the left-hand side black bar, you will see ‘Add APK’ tab.
- Just click there and show it the path of the saved Kik APK.
- Now, in this last step, you will see that Kik App is installing on the bluestacks. After installation, you will see the Kik App tab on the main screen of the bluestacks.
- To use this app, you need to register first. If you already have an account, just log in to continue.
We hope that you wouldn’t have encountered any problem by following this procedure of downloading Kik App on PC. If you have any issues, please do contact us. If you find this article helpful, please give us a boost by sharing it with others or by at least liking it. We wish you a happy chatting experience!