VivaVideo is a free Android video editing application. You can use VivaVideo for PC/Laptop using the simple method from this post. Everybody wants to make videos using Images & edit the videos already captured. By using free Video Editor Viva Video Android app, you can easily create & edit videos on Windows Computers.
I will give the complete procedure to Install VivaVideo on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Desktops and Laptops. Follow the technical guidelines provided below and enjoy the free Android video editor on Computers.
Download VivaVideo For PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8/8.1/7
To get Viva Video app to your computer, you should have already installed Android emulator in your Computer. You can check out various emulators from here, Bluestacks 2 App player, Nox Android emulator, & Free Android emulator Koplayer.
- Interest Read: Vidmate Download For Windows PC
Here, I will demonstrate the procedure with Nox Android emulator. The steps will be same for any software. You can choose any one of them.
- Download & Install Nox Emulator on PC using my post on this blog.
- Once the software is successfully installed on your PC & after signing into Google play store account, go to the below steps.
- Open the Nox, check out its menu screen for various features.
- Open the Play Store app, search for “Vivavideo.”
- From the search results, click on the official Vivavideo app. It will take you to the Installation page.
- Click on the Install button on Play store.
- Accept the terms & allow what it wants. Wait for the installation to be completed.
- Once the Viva video installation is completed, you will get a notification. Directly you can open the app from the Open button.
- Or else, you can access it from the All Apps menu.
Features Of VivaVideo on Windows PC/Laptop
- You can make the video using Images as slide shows with selected background music.
- You can trim the video of any length.
- There is an option to capture videos from Vivavideo itself, or you can import from your mobile.
- There are various themes & filters you can apply for videos.
- You can also add text to the video you want to edit.
- Live stickers are one of the best features of Vivavideo application.
- Add any two videos and make it a single video on the app.
- You can directly share the edited video to various social media websites.
That is the way you can download Vivavideo for PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8.1/8/7. You can also Install other video editing apps using Android emulators on Computers. I hope you liked the post on Viva video download for Windows computer. Leave your experience with this video editing app on your Android smartphone.